Every suburban town or city has its own personality fit for a different lifestyle. Alpharetta is a small town and it's the perfect place to settle down. Many families and young professionals live in Alpharetta and residents tend to lean liberal. The cost of living is still fairly affordable. The total population of Alpharetta in 2020 is 66, 847.
Home buyers enjoy a great selection of town homes, single-family, and new construction homes for sale in Alpharetta.
Home Ownership Rate
|Average Household Income||Median Rental Cost (per month)||Median House Value|
School’s in the Alpharetta area are excellent in dealing with students with which the parents can rely on their kids. The workforce is highly educated. The school system reports high test scores making the areas sought after for people who have an interest in schools motivated to move here.
|Grade 9 - below||Grade 9 - Grade 12||High School Grad||Some College||Associates Degree||Bachelor's Degree||Graduate Degree|
The labor participation rate is 70.4%, the employment rate is 67.1% and the unemployment rate is only 4.6%. So when we talk about work opportunities we can rely on Alpharetta where there are a lot of chances since their industry is growing.
When it comes to Crime and Safety, Alpharetta is the safest place to live in Georgia where you grow up and raise a family. Focus on the community can be felt as there are many family-oriented activities, community involvement, recreational areas and shopping malls that bring the whole family together.
Points of Interest in Alpharetta
1. Ameris Bank Amphitheater (formerly known as Verizon). Host to some of the most popular bands in the country and has a summer concert series that is sure to have something for everyone. It is located between the downtown area and North Point Mall area off West side Pkwy.
2. Avalon. Is the premier shopping area in Alpharetta and is built as a Live, Work, Play community with shopping, dining, one of the best movie theaters you could ever see.
3. Downtown Alpharetta. Has undergone an inspired transformation over the last few years and has grown into a place to spend your weekends.
4. Wills Park. Located on Rucker Road is very popular and has an amazing array of activities. There are baseball fields, an excellent public pool with slides, a horse park, running trail, a huge play area for kids, pavilions for picnics, frisbee golf, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a dog park.
5. North Point Mall. One of the Alpharetta’s biggest attractions. It features over 1,370,000 square feet of retail space and nearly 200 stores and is considered one of the biggest malls in the United States.
Contact us today, and let's talk about how the Gray Power Couple teamwork can make your dream place work.
About the Neighborhood
Last updated on Sep 17, 2021 4:29:am.